Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for further development of Kate (K8). You will participate in everything from design, implementation, quality assurance, testing, deployment, monitoring and documentation of new and existing features. Working together with our technology team & media team you will analyse performance data and optimise digital properties for clients in Norway and abroad. Developing and growing the relationships with our clients & our overseas team will be critical for succeeding in this role. The same goes for the collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Ambitious, hungry, smart and quick to learn.
- Client service & communication skills.
- Passionate about web/system/tech development.
- Experience in one or several backend languages; e.g. Python.
- Experience in either MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Have the ability to provide timely feedback to colleagues, superiors, and partners.
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the lighthouse8 team and as a self-starter in an environment that encourages accountability, performance & autonomy.
- Insight into Google APIs (specially Google Ads API), Facebook APIs, Twitter APIs, AppNexus APIs and LinkedIn APIs is a plus.
- Relevant education, or real life experience, within the fields of computer science, informatics or similar.
- Familiar with unix-like environments, and containerization.
- Amazing co-workers & working environment.
- Challenging projects and access to industry leading technology.
- Opportunity to work from our offices in Singapore, London & Sydney.
- Autonomy and the possibility to shape your own personal & professional development.
- Competitive benefits.
- Corporate Surf board (Australia) and corporate shuffleboard (Norway).
To all recruitment agencies Lighthouse8 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lighthouse8 employees or any other company location. Lighthouse8 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.